This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TasteTheSeason #CollectiveBias
This Turkey Ranch BLT Pizza is the perfect way to use up leftover holiday turkey! With creamy Ranch dressing and melty cheese from Kraft, you’ve got a delicious, easy dinner that’s ready in under 30 minutes!
Happy Monday, everyone! Did y’all have a nice Thanksgiving weekend? We had a great time eating lots of good food and catching up with some of our friends. I made the turkey again this year (I cooked my very first one last year) and had plenty leftover to get creative with. One of my family’s favorite meals is pizza, and one of MY favorites is anything bacon/ranch, so this Bacon Ranch BLT Pizza was a no brainer!
I picked up all of the ingredients I needed to make this Bacon Ranch BLT Pizza on a recent shopping trip at Walmart, including Kraft Ranch Dressing and Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
I use A LOT of Kraft products when I’m cooking, especially cheese! I guess you could say we are a pretty cheesy family. 😉
The holidays are such a busy time and with everything going on, sometimes it can be challenging to get dinner on the table. This pizza is a great solution, though, because it’s fast, AND it uses up leftovers! Plus a lot of the other ingredients are things you might already have on hand from your holiday meal prep. Getting multiple uses out of your leftovers and not needing to buy a whole lot of extra ingredients means that this recipe is a huge time and money saver! And who wouldn’t want a few extra bucks in their pocket for holiday shopping?
If you need more inspiration for using up holiday leftovers, check out the Cooking Up Good website. It has recipes, sweepstakes, loyalty programs, coupons and more! What’s not to love about that?! If you’re looking for a new dinner idea or a chance to win some awesome prizes, be sure to check it out!
- 1 refrigerated pizza crust (could also use homemade)
- ⅔ cup Kraft Ranch Dressing
- 1½ cups Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1½ cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1½ cups shredded lettuce
- ½ cup chopped grape tomatoes
- 6 slices bacon, cooked till crispy and chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prebake crust according to package directions.
- Evenly spread ranch dressing on top of pizza crust and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Evenly top with cooked turkey.
- Bake for 8-10 more minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly and crust is golden at the edges. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a minute or two.
- Top with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, and bacon. Cut into slices and enjoy!
Can’t get enough Bacon & Ranch? You might like these recipes: