Hello everyone! I’m so excited to be co-hosting Wine’d Down Wednesday this week with all of these lovely ladies! Go check out all of the awesome projects and recipes linked up down below, and leave one of your own if you’ve got one to share! Oh, and don’t forget to pour yourself a glass! 😉
Thank you SO MUCH to everyone that has been linking with us so far, we are beyond thrilled to have you coming back week after week and just love reading all of your posts! We were all so excited and overjoyed that so many of you want to come and share your awesomeness with us. Keep on sharing and spreading the Wine’d Down love 🙂
Are you interested in joining our fun? Why not co-host with us! We are looking for co-hosts to help spread our wine’d down love! Join us, it’s free! 🙂 If you are interested, email Michelle at Michelle@ourthreepeas.com.
Without further a-do- on to the party!
We are so excited you have joined us for a girl’s night out, blog style! So…why Wine’d Down Wednesday? Well, what’s the best kind of party? The kind where wine is served of course! Since we can’t meet our fellow blog friends in person we thought we’d throw a party every week. So grab your wine, link up a recent post, and mingle. Your post doesn’t need to include wine, linking up while drinking wine is completely acceptable and encouraged! We want any of your funniest, heartfelt, absurd, crafty, or delicious posts. As an added bonus, we will also be rotating a different social media outlet each week so you’ll get minglers at all your hangouts.
Our Wine’d Down Wednesday Pinterest board is brimming with all of your amazing posts. Each week we look at all the link ups and each choose the one we like the best! It’s always difficult to each choose just one, but we did and here are our 3 top Wine’d Down favorites for this week:
1. Red Velvet Cheesecake // Red Cottage Chronicles
2. Chocolate Pecan Zucchini Cake // Yesterfood
3. Peanut Butter Fudge Ice Cream Sandwiches // Delightfully Made
4. Backyard Camping with Kids // Krafts and Kiddos
Congrats to all that were chosen! We have pinned these in our Wine’d Down Wednesday Pinterest Board.
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab our “I’ve been featured on WDW” button!
Now come and meet your amazing hosts!
Come Meet Our Fabulous Co-Host!
We are so excited to have Ashlyn from Belle of the Kitchen as our co-host! This Army wife and mom of two has a beautiful food blog where she loves to write and share all sorts of recipes and share her love of cooking and healthy reacipes with all of us! Come stop by and give her some wine’d down love by visiting her blog, on Facebook, twitter, Pinterest, and google+!
Now for the rules!
1. Follow your hosts and co-host in any way you can.
2. Visit 2-3 other blogs. It’s not a party if you’re not mingling!!
3. Link up to THREE recent post. No posts to other linkups, reviews, or giveaways please. We will only feature you once each week though.
4. Help us spread the word about this party by displaying our button on your post or sidebar.
5. Tweet and spread the word, if you feel so inclined
6. Use the hash tag #wineddown when sharing about us!
Got your wine ready??? Not yet? Ok, we’ll wait…….Got it now? Great! Let’s get our links on!