Skinny Spinach and Artichoke Dip
This Skinny Spinach and Artichoke Dip is lighter on the calories but is still just as tasty for an appetizer or snack anytime!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 13.75 oz can artichoke hearts packed in water, drained
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of water
- 1/4 cup shallots or onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 4 oz. shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
In a small food processor, coarsely chop the artichoke hearts with the garlic and shallots.
Combine all the ingredients in a greased baking dish and bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes, until hot and cheese is melted. Serve right away with fresh veggies, pretzels, or tortilla chips.
Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 541mg | Potassium: 159mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 4785IU | Vitamin C: 12.3mg | Calcium: 279mg | Iron: 1.1mg