Honey Dijon Chicken Thighs
Honey Dijon Chicken Thighs make an amazing dinner that you'll want over and over again! So juicy and flavorful, and made with a sauce you'll want to drink!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary (or 1 sprig fresh rosemary, chopped)
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1.5-2 pounds chicken thighs (I used boneless, skinless thighs, but you could also use bone-in things with skin)
- 1 teaspoon salt (or more/less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper (or more/less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or more/less to taste)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
Sprinkle the salt, pepper, and garlic powder over both sides of the chicken thighs. Heat 1 Tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat (I like to use my cast iron skillet for this). When the oil is hot, add the chicken thighs and cook for about 5 minutes on each side, allowing the chicken to brown nicely.
Pour the sauce over the chicken and reduce the heat to medium. Cover the pan with a lid and cook the chicken for 6-7 minutes. Remove the lid and flip the chicken thighs, spooning the sauce over the top. Continue cooking, uncovered, for 5-10 more minutes. Flip the chicken every few minutes and continue stirring the sauce so that it doesn't burn.
Cook until chicken no longer pink and cooked through. Serve with the sauce from the pan spooned over the top of each thigh. Enjoy!
Calories: 567kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 166mg | Sodium: 1609mg | Potassium: 424mg | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1.7mg