Cheesy Hot Corn Dip
Cheesy Hot Corn Dip – The ultimate appetizer filled with corn, cheese, and touch of chipotle. This dip is ALWAYS a hit and there is never any left over! It’s incredibly easy to throw together, too. MAKE THIS and I know you will LOVE it!
- 1 (11 oz) can of corn, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4.5 oz) can chopped green chiles
- 1 whole chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, seeds removed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce from the can of chipotle peppers
- 1 cup shredded monterrey jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
Combine corn, mayonnaise, green chiles, chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, cheeses, garlic powder, and pepper in a medium sized bowl and mix well. Pour into the prepared baking dish and spread evenly with a spatula.
Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly.
Top with chopped tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Calories: 297kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 574mg | Potassium: 110mg | Vitamin A: 450IU | Vitamin C: 6.7mg | Calcium: 317mg | Iron: 0.7mg