Pumpkin Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal
This Pumpkin Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal is warm, comforting, and filled with all the sweet flavors of fall. It’s the perfect healthy breakfast for all of those chilly mornings!
Servings 8 servings
- 3 cups oats (I use a mixture of old fashioned and quick oats)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 small banana, mashed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (I used almonds, but walnuts or pecans would be great, too!)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8x8 baking dish or round pie plate and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the oats, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice.
In a separate smaller bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, banana, milk, vanilla, eggs, and butter.
Stir the wet mix into the dry mix. Fold in the nuts. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and spread evenly.
Bake for 35-40 minutes until edges are golden brown, or a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Calories: 322kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 377mg | Potassium: 401mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 2680IU | Vitamin C: 1.9mg | Calcium: 126mg | Iron: 2.2mg