Creamy Bruschetta Dip
This Creamy Bruschetta Dip starts with a layer of roasted garlic and herb cream cheese, followed by the BEST fresh bruschetta. Serve with crackers, mini toasts, or crusty bread for the perfect appetizer!
Servings 6 servings
- 1 packet Tastefully Simple Roasted Garlic and Herb Cheese Ball Mix
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 Roma tomatoes, seeds removed and diced
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- fresh black pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
Combine cream cheese and Roasted Garlic and Herb Cheese Ball Mix in a small bowl, mixing thoroughly. Spread evenly onto a plate or small serving platter. Refrigerate until ready to use.
In a separate medium bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except for fresh basil and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend. When ready to use, remove from refrigerator and add fresh basil. Spread bruschetta over the top of cheese ball mix. Serve with crackers, mini toasts, or slices of French baguette.
Calories: 156kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 319mg | Potassium: 229mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 950IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 124mg | Iron: 2mg