Easy Lemon Cheesecake Bars
These Easy Lemon Cheesecake Bars are so creamy and delicious! You only need 6 ingredients to make these, and they will disappear fast when you serve them to friends and family!
Servings 16 servings
- 1 (15.25 oz) package lemon cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Pour cake mix into a large bowl. Add the egg and oil; mix until well blended. Mixture will be slightly dry. Reserve about 3/4 cup for the topping, and pat the rest into a 9x13 inch pan.
Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Set aside to cool.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat the softened cream cheese with the sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Spread the mixture evenly over the baked crust. Crumble the reserved cake mix mixture over the top.
Bake for an additional 20-25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until filling is set and the topping is lightly toasted. Cool before cutting into bars. Refrigerate leftovers.
Adapted from: Allrecipes
- To make removal and cutting easier, line your baking dish with parchment paper so that it hangs over the edges of the dish before adding the crust and filling. After the bars have baked and cooled completely, lift the bars out with the overhanging parchment paper and place on a cutting board to slice.
- If you would like to lighten up these lemon bars, you can use light cream cheese in place of the regular cream cheese.
- Store leftover bars in the refrigerator for 5 to 7 days.
Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 327mg | Potassium: 61mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 396IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 1mg