Cinnamon & Sugar Roasted Pecans
You only need a few simple ingredients to make these addicting Cinnamon and Sugar Roasted Pecans! They are so delicious and will make your house smell amazing, too!
Servings 10 servings
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 1/4 cups pecan halves
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 225 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking pan with a silpat, or grease with cooking spray.
Combine the egg white and water in a mixing bowl; beat with a whisk until frothy. Fold in the pecans to coat evenly.
Combine the sugar, salt, and ground cinnamon in a container with a lid and shake to mix. Pour over the pecans and stir to coat pecans evenly. Spread the nuts over the prepared pan.
Bake in preheated oven until toasted and fragrant, stirring every 15 minutes, for about 1 hour. Cool on pan, and store in an airtight container.
- Substitutions: If pecans aren't your thing, you could just replace them with whatever your favorite nut is! I've made these with almonds many times before, also.
- Serving idea: These make a yummy snack on their own, but are also make a delicious addition to a salad.
- Line your baking pan: for easier removal and clean up, line your pan with parchment paper.
- How to store: place the cooled nuts in an airtight container and store at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 96mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 0.6mg