Chicken Noodle Soup with Rosemary and Ginger
This Chicken Noodle Soup is made right in your slow cooker and is so comforting and delicious. It's packed with flavor thanks to the rosemary and ginger.
- 1 1/2 cups carrots chopped
- 2 ribs celery chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 slices ginger approx. 1/4 inch thick each, peeled
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 4 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- Sprinkling of garlic powder and poultry seasoning
- 2 cups dry egg noodles
Add carrots, celery, onion, ginger, and rosemary to bowl of crock pot.
Arrange chicken on top of vegetables and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and poultry seasoning.
Add broth, cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Remove chicken, shred with two forks and put back into pot along with egg noodles.
Cook on high for 20-30 minutes or until noodles are cooked.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 263mg | Potassium: 877mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 3300IU | Vitamin C: 4.4mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1.1mg