Sheet Pan Italian Sausage and Potatoes Bake
All you need is a sheet pan and a few simple ingredients to make this Italian Sausage and Potatoes Bake! This recipe is delicious, easy, and perfect for busy nights.
Servings 6 servings
- 1 pound fully cooked smoked sausage, sliced (I used Italian style chicken sausage)
- 1.5 pounds red potatoes, washed and chopped
- 1/2 large onion, chopped into large pieces
- 8 oz fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (1 oz) packet dry Italian dressing mix
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper or foil and set aside.
In a large bowl, mix together the sausage, potatoes, green beans, olive oil, Italian dressing mix, and salt and pepper. Spread evenly onto the prepared baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, stirring ingredients once or twice during cooking.
Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Return to the oven for an additional 2-3 minutes until cheese melts. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 434kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 1248mg | Potassium: 751mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 305IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 2.1mg