Chicken Cordon Bleu Noodle Bake
This Chicken Cordon Bleu Noodle Bake makes an easy, comforting dinner any day of the week. It's a delicious one-pot meal the whole family will love!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 8 oz. cooked and diced ham
- 2 cans/packages cream of chicken soup (I like the kind by Pacific Foods)
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- dried parsley, to taste
- 18 butter crackers, crushed
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a large casserole dish and set aside.
Combine all ingredients except crushed crackers in a large bowl and mix well. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and sprinkle with crushed crackers.
Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes until heated through and bubbly. Allow to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
Calories: 510kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 1297mg | Potassium: 322mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 510IU | Calcium: 325mg | Iron: 2.6mg