Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies are a fun and unique way to feed the Oreo lover in you! They're two cookies in one; what could be better than that?
Servings 48 cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 20 Oreo cookies chopped
- 1 cup white chocolate chips or semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a reusable baking mat.
Blend together butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla over medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute.
In a medium sized bowl, sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda. Gradually add the dry ingredients to butter/sugar mixture, beating over low speed. Scrape the bowl then beat over medium speed for another 30 seconds until well-combined. Dough will be very thick.
Using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, carefully stir in the chopped oreos and chocolate chips by hand. Roll the dought into balls (about 2 tablespoons each) and place on the prepared cookie sheets.
Bake cookies about 10-12 minutes, then remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack. Enjoy!
- I recommend lining your cookie sheets with either parchment paper or reusable silicone baking mats. I purchased a set from Costco a few years back and love them! They help your cookies bake evenly and prevent the dough from spreading too much. Here is a similar set of silicone mats on Amazon.
- These cookies are great with any variation of chocolate chips and Oreos you would like! I made this batch with white chocolate chips and regular Oreos, but they are also delicious with semi-sweet chocolate chips. I also love trying out the different flavors of Oreos, or the seasonal varieties. Whatever flavor you enjoy would work well here!
Calories: 139kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 102mg | Potassium: 38mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 129IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg