This Greek Yogurt Curry Chicken Salad is super flavorful and simple to make! It’s lightened up and packed with protein thanks to Greek yogurt. It tastes amazing as a sandwich, salad, or with pita chips and veggies!
I’ve got a quick recipe to share with y’all today, and I’m inclined to believe that you are going to really enjoy this one; Greek Yogurt Curry Chicken Salad!
Chicken salad is one of my go-to lunches, especially when I have a rotisserie chicken sitting in the fridge that needs to be used up. I love this version because the curry powder gives it AMAZING flavor, and the Greek yogurt is much healthier than traditional mayo. Plus, you get a nice crunch from the almonds and the grapes help to balance everything nicely.
This Greek Yogurt Curry Chicken Salad is delicious with crackers, on top of salad greens, OR…. my personal favorite, spooned onto a buttery croissant with some leafy lettuce for good measure. SO GOOD! ????
Greek Yogurt Curry Chicken Salad
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 3-4 teaspoons curry powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken (I use a rotisserie chicken)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup grapes, cut in half
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons raisins, optional
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, lime juice, curry powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Add the chicken, green onions, slivered almonds, grapes, celery, and raisins (if using) to the dressing. Stir everything well to combine. Serve as a sandwich, over a bed of fresh salad greens, or with pita chips and fresh chopped veggies. Keeps in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Enjoy!
If you like this Greek Yogurt Curry Chicken Salad, then you might also like: