Chicken Alfredo Pizza Recipe
This Chicken Alfredo Pizza is an delicious way to spice up pizza night. You won’t want to miss the homemade Alfredo sauce, which is perfect on pasta, too!
My son’s absolute favorite food is pizza. He could probably eat it everyday, for lunch and dinner both, if I would let him. I love pizza, too, but sometimes I like a little variety. And so I give you Chicken Alfredo. On crust. 🙂
Chicken Alfredo is amazing in the traditional form, so I thought it would make a great pizza, too! The sauce alone is totally slurpable. Yes, I slurped many a spoonful during the tasting stages. And after, too. Seriously, it’s hard to stop once you’ve had a taste of this! It’s just that good!
Making pizza is a great way to get your kiddos involved in the kitchen. We like to make Rainbow Veggie Pizzas and Buffalo Chicken French Bread Pizzas a lot, too. My son likes to help spread on the toppings, especially the cheese. Or, he mostly enjoys nibbling the cheese while spreading. Either way, he does help a little bit. Here he is waiting for the Chicken Alfredo Pizza to finish baking…
He loves sitting in front of the oven and keeping an eye on whatever is cooking or baking. He makes for a perfectly impatient kitchen timer. 🙂
I baked my Chicken Alfredo Pizza on parchment paper on top of a pizza stone, but you can bake it on a cookie sheet, too! I also added spinach to mine, and next time I think I’ll add mushrooms. The sauce recipe also makes enough to have some left over to use for dipping! Hope y’all enjoy it!
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- 1 pizza crust,, either homemade or refrigerated
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and chopped chicken breast,, I used meat from a rotisserie chicken
- 5 oz. frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic,, minced
- 2 Tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese,, shredded
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese,, shredded
- Prebake crust according to package directions. Set aside to cool until ready to use.
- Prepare alfredo sauce by melting butter in a small sauce pan over medium-low heat. Add in minced garlic and cook for about one minute.
- Add in cream cheese, heavy cream, garlic powder, and salt and pepper, whisking until smooth. Continue to cook over medium-low heat, whisking frequently, about 10 minutes or until thickened. Stir in parmesan cheese until melted.
- Spread alfredo sauce over the top of pre baked crust. You will have some left over to use for dipping.
- Top pizza with cooked chicken and spinach, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Return to the oven and bake for another 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!