This Chicken Cordon Bleu Noodle Bake makes an easy, comforting dinner any day of the week. It’s a delicious one-pot meal the whole family will love!
Happy Friday, y’all! I hope you’ve all had a great week so far. I originally shared this recipe over at Kenarry: Ideas for the Home a couple of weeks ago while Carrie was here sharing her recipe for Homemade Popcorn Chicken Nuggets. Be sure to go check them out if you haven’t had a chance to yet!
I still can’t believe it, but my son started Kindergarten a couple of weeks ago! The past five years have flown by so quickly and now he’s spending his days at big boy school. I’m excited for him, yet still a little sad at the same time. He’s at such a wonderful age right now, and I’ve been missing his sweet little self during the day. Especially now that little sister has hit the terrible two’s. But that’s another story!
In addition to back-to-school, we also have soccer, swim lessons, playgroups, and more going on. This is a busy time of the year, so it’s nice to have simple meals lined up to help make dinner time run a little bit smoother. My family LOVES chicken cordon bleu, so I thought it would be fun to play around and make a casserole out of it. This one is super easy and is made all in one pot!
All you need to do is mix together come cooked chicken, ham, swiss cheese, cream of chicken soup, egg noodles, spices, and top it off with some crushed butter crackers.
Bake it in the oven at 400 degrees for 25 minutes, and you’re ready to eat!
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 8 oz. cooked and diced ham
- 2 cans/packages cream of chicken soup (I like the kind by Pacific Foods)
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- dried parsley, to taste
- 18 butter crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a large casserole dish and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients except crushed crackers in a large bowl and mix well. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and sprinkle with crushed crackers.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes until heated through and bubbly. Allow to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
Looking for more quick and easy dinner ideas? You might like these: