This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MingleNMix #CollectiveBias
This Cranberry Limeade Spritzer is the perfect festive drink for any holiday party! Made with freshly squeezed limes, cranberry juice, and refreshing 7UP®, your guests will love sipping on this bubbly treat!
When the holidays roll around, I know that many of us immediately think of baking. Cookies, pies, breads, and other baked goodies are something I look forward to all year, and the holidays are always the perfect excuse to eat as many of them as you want, right? 😉 But you know what I love making just as much? Fun and festive drinks!
With Christmas just a few days away and New Year’s Eve following shortly after, I wanted to create a drink that 1) used ingredients that matched the season, and 2) would be pretty, sparkly, and refreshing. I decided that a Cranberry Limeade Spritzer would be the perfect choice! Between the pretty cranberries and the bubbly 7UP®, this would be a lovely signature drink at any holiday party.
The nice thing about this recipe is that it comes together with only 3 ingredients, so it’s really easy to make for guests. Plus, it’s simple enough to make the next time you feel like livening up your beverage options on a random weekday afternoon. It’s versatile like that.
To make your own Cranberry Limeade Spritzer with 7UP®:
- Gather up your three easy ingredients, including a 2 liter of 7UP®, cranberry juice, and some fresh limes. I purchased all of my ingredients from my local Walmart and easily found the 7UP® in the soda aisle. It looks like the 7UP® was pretty popular that day! 🙂
- Start by adding some ice to a glass and pouring in 2 oz. of cranberry juice.
- Slice a lime into quarters and squeeze one quarter into the glass. Give it a little stir.
- Top it all off with 12 oz. of chilled 7UP® and garnish with leftover lime slices and fresh cranberries.
And there ya have it! A super easy, yet elegant drink, fit for your next holiday party.
So now I want to know, is there a drink that always makes an appearance at your house during the holidays? A signature cocktail, or maybe a warm drink like eggnog or hot chocolate? Leave me a comment and let me know! I’d love to hear about your traditions.
Cranberry Limeade Spritzer with 7UP
- 2 oz. cranberry juice
- juice from 1/4 of a lime
- 6 oz. 7UP®
- Add ice to a glass and pour in the cranberry juice.
- Squeeze in the lime juice and stir.
- Top off with the 7UP® then garnish with lime slices and fresh cranberries. Enjoy!