These Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Mini Peppers are the perfect crowd pleasing appetizer! They’re stuffed with two kinds of cheese, bacon, and more, then baked till melty and delicious!
It’s Friday! Who’s excited for the weekend? I know I’m looking forward to some downtime. I feel like things have been all go-go-go lately, and I love taking some time to just sit around on the couch and not do anything!
If you’re ready to get your Pau Hana (after work fun time) started, these Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Mini Peppers are the yummiest, easiest pupu (appetizer) ever! Did you like the Hawaiian words I used there? Hawaii is so much apart of me now, I even speak some of the language.
I am obsessed with the little sweet peppers that you can buy in a bag from the store. Every time I make a Costco run, I pick up one of those big bags full of them and use them for all kinds of stuff. They’re great in salads, sliced up to dip in hummus, chopped for all kinds of dinner recipes, and NOW…. you can stuff them with cheesy bacon goodness, too!
These Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Peppers are sooooo good. The filling is made with two kinds of cheese, bacon, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, and a little garlic powder. Fill them up, bake them in the oven, then devour!
This recipe will make a dozen stuffed peppers, so if you’re feeding a crowd and want more than that, just double the recipe. Enjoy and have a great weekend, y’all!
- 6 mini sweet peppers, sliced in half, seeds and membranes removed
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese + extra for topping
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- chopped cilantro for topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat together the cream cheese, green onions, bacon, garlic powder, cheddar, and worcestershire sauce with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Fill the sliced peppers with the filling, about a heaping tablespoon each. Place on prepared cookie sheet, then sprinkle each pepper with a little extra cheese. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly and peppers have softened.
- Allow to cool slightly before eating. Sprinkle with a little chopped cilantro if desired. Enjoy!