Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameTimeGrub #CollectiveBias
Bacon Cheeseburger Dip with Alexia Fry Dippers – This warm, cheesy dip served with Alexia Smart Classics Crinkle Cut Fries and Crispy Onion Rings is a fun twist on the classic “cheeseburger and fries” combo. It’s easy to to make, and is sure to be a hit at your next tailgate party!
If you’ve been following along with Belle of the Kitchen for a while, then you’re probably familiar with my deep and profound love for dip recipes. They fit in well this time of year when there are so many big sports games taking place, but they are really perfect for munching on any other time of the year, too!
Now that football has commenced until next season, I know we are all looking forward to the fun that lies ahead with basketball in March. If you’ve got plans to get together with friends or family over the next month to watch all of the big games, this Bacon Cheeseburger Dip is the perfect snack to serve, especially when you eat it with Alexia Smart Classics Crinkle Cut Fries or Crispy Onion Rings! I love using Alexia products because they are all natural and high quality. They are also versatile enough for making easy game day grub like this! I decided to create a play on the classic combination of “cheeseburgers and fries,” and it was a total hit at our house! I bet it will be a hit at your next “homegate,” as well. 🙂
How to Make Bacon Cheeseburger Dip with Alexia Fry Dippers:
- Gather all of your ingredients, including Alexia Smart Classics Crinkle Cut Fries or Crispy Onion Rings for dipping. I picked up all of my ingredients at our local Walmart store and easily found the Alexia products in the frozen food section.
- Start by cooking the ground beef, onion, and garlic together in a large skillet. Season with garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper. Drain fat and set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, diced tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, cheeses, and half of the chopped bacon in a medium sized bowl bowl.
- Add in meat mixture and mix well. Transfer to a greased baking dish and top with remaining bacon. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- When you are nearly ready to serve the dip, pull out your Alexia fries or onion rings and heat them according to package directions.
- Serve the dip with the fries and onion rings and enjoy!
Do you have any big plans or yummy recipes in mind for the games coming up next month? Be sure to share them with me below! And for more #GameTimeGrub ideas, don’t forget to check out Alexia Foods on Facebook and Pinterest. 🙂
Bacon Cheeseburger Dip with Alexia Fry Dippers
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion,, diced
- 2 garlic cloves,, minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- pepper, to taste
- 8 oz. cream cheese,, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 10 oz can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 slices bacon,, cooked till crispy and chopped
- Alexia Smart Classics Crinkle Cut Fries and Crispy Onion Rings for dipping, prepare according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef with onion, and garlic. Season with garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper. Drain fat and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, cheeses, and half of the chopped bacon. Stir in the meat mixture and mix well.
- Transfer dip mixture to prepared baking dish and spread evenly. Top with remaining bacon and bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with Alexia Smart Classics Crinkle Cut Fries or Crispy Onion Rings for dipping. Enjoy!
Yummy. Yummy. I cooked this for my work friends tonight since we’re all stuck at work during the big game. My friends LOVE LOVE it Thank you so much for sharing.
So glad you and your friends enjoyed the recipe, Sue!
Greetings from Ohio! I’m bored at work so
I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break.
I enjoy the info you present here and can’t wait to
take a look when I get home. I’m surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my
phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, great blog!
What a fantastic idea! I have never thought of making a dip for fries and onion rings other than ranch or fry sauce. Can’t wait to give it a try!
Are you kidding me?? This is so bad and so good at the same time! Awesome recipe, Ashlyn!
Wow! Sounds like a party dip!
O.M.G.!!! This dip looks so amazing! Plus I ALWAYS have Alexia onion rings. They are my fav! Pinned!
I love Alexia products, they’re always so good. And this dip – holy cow – yes! We love bacon cheeseburger anything in this house, so this will be making it on a homegate menu soon!
Thank you, Heather! Bacon and cheeseburger is so good together!
Woah Ashlyn!! I would have never thought of making cheeseburger dip and then using onion rings! My mouth is watering.
The onion rings TOTALLY make it!
Another fantastic delicious dip that everyone will love! I think this would be great as a meal too. Pinned. 🙂
Not gonna lie, I had leftovers for lunch today, so it definitely does make a good meal! Thanks girl!
I love cheeseburgers and fries but I’ve never made a dip like this! Looks really delicious! #client
Thank you so much, Sharon!
You had me at bacon! 🙂 Love this idea! Such a fun appetizer!
Bacon is the best. 🙂 Thanks girl!
LOVE this dip!! It looks like it goes perfect with those onion rings!
Thank you, Sheena! The onion rings just make it ten times better!